Security is a top priority at Covered, that’s why we want to share with you our Security Policy. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank-level security – 256-bit data encryption. We know your data needs to be safe and secure. We use a high level of data encryption and encrypt your data throughout the entire process.
- We partner with Plaid to securely connect with your bank account. As part of the application process, you will be required to link your bank account via Plaid. We never store your credentials in any way – and only utilize Plaid’s encrypted token for read-only access of your transaction data. You can unlink your account at any time.
- We host our servers securely using Microsoft Azure cloud, a secure online data storage and hosting service. Microsoft Azure is the #1 cloud vendor and provides state-of-the-art security to safeguard your data.
- We regularly monitor and test our information security. Internal and external tests such as penetration testing and independent code reviews are just some examples to ensure your data is always secure.
- Accessing data is always role-based – whether it’s the staff or a service provider, they must comply with our security standards. And we only partner with service providers that meet our standards to safeguard all relevant data.